My Retirement.

My Retirement

I know, I came here when you first opened, I was upset, I didn't know what I was
doing. I got upset that some Spanish speaking army was big. After that you guys
settled down and got small. I am sorry, but my time has come, I planned for this
to be my last army, and I make it reach high standards. I got you guys from the
bottom of CPAC to 5th, now that I am gone, don't stop now, keep going. Remember
the stuff I tought you, TACTICS-FORMATIONS, and most important to care about
each other. Alex and leaders don't forget to make the most events you can
When I had my first event, most of you were skeptical, "who is he" "he is not 
a leader", but then you guys were some of the nicest troops, trust me you guys
are gifted. Now I lead this army from me only speaking English, and we did it.
Make me proud, don't stop. When I led, I remembered who was who, I remembered
who came to events and who would get promos. I am sure Alex and other leaders
will do the same, and you can get promoted. Do not give up on the army, keep it 
going. If you are a new troop, or whatever rank you are, try to go to every event
you can, try to help out others, and trust me, you will become a legend. That I 
hope to become a Wild Ninjas Legend. Now a few words for a few people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Alex42152-
You are a Hard Worker, you try so hard, im proud of you, keep it up!

-Mariobrus1-
Bro, you are nice, and I know that you probibly did not like me, but we made it
happen!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Outstanding Troops-
These are troops that I saw go to many events, and deserve a promotion.
Pigu1318
Yenten
Poff 55
perrymario
Josu242
legisa

All of you were outstanding troops, even if you were not on the list.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wild Ninjas Legend/Advisor
~Zuke
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPANISH VERSION

Yo sé, vine aquí cuando se abrió por primera vez, yo estaba molesto, que no sabía lo que era
obra. Tengo molesto que algunos del ejército de habla española era grande. Después de que los chicos
asentado y tiene pequeña. Lo siento, pero ha llegado mi tiempo, había planeado para este
a ser mi último ejército, y hacerla llegar a un alto nivel. Tengo ustedes de la
parte inferior de la CPAC al 5, ahora que yo ya no esté, no deje de ahora, sigue adelante. Recuerda
las cosas que se tought, tácticas de formaciones, y lo más importante importa
El uno al otro. Alex y los líderes no se olvide de hacer la mayor cantidad de eventos que se pueden
Cuando tuve mi primer evento, la mayoría de ustedes se mostraron escépticos, "¿quién es el" "no es 
un líder ", pero entonces ustedes fueron algunos de los mejores soldados, confía en mí chicos
están dotados. Ahora que llevo a este ejército de mí solamente habla Inglés, y lo hicimos.
Hacer que me sienta orgulloso, no se detienen. Cuando conduje, recordé quién era quién, recordé
que vino a eventos y promociones que se obtendría. Estoy seguro de que Alex y otros líderes
hará lo mismo, y se puede obtener un ascenso. No se rinda en el ejército, mantenga 
yendo. Si usted es una nueva tropa, o cualquier rango que está, intenta ir a cada evento
puedes, trata de ayudar a los demás, y confía en mí, que se convertirá en una leyenda. Que yo 
la esperanza de convertirse en una leyenda Ninjas salvajes. Ahora unas palabras para algunas personas.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
-Alex42152-
Usted es un trabajador duro, intenta tan duro, im orgulloso de ti, sigue así!

-Mariobrus1-
Bro, usted es agradable, y yo lo sabemos que probibly no me gusta, pero lo hicimos
¡ocurrir!
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
-Outstanding Troops-
Estas son las tropas que he visto ir a muchos eventos, y merecen una promoción.
Pigu1318
Yenten
capilla 55
perrymario
Josu242

Todos ustedes eran soldados sobresalientes, incluso si usted no estaba en la lista.
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------
Salvaje Ninjas Leyenda / Asesor
~ Zuke
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FVpG-RtZFE0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.